|Effects:||+60 Attack Damage |
+10% Cooldown Reduction
Enchantment - Warrior is an enchantment available for all upgraded Hunter's Machete items introduced in the 2015 Preseason Patch.
TOTAL cost : 2250 gold ⇒ 2625 gold
BUILD path : Caulfield's Warhammer + Tier 2 Jungle Item + 475 gold
ATTACK damage : 45 ⇒ 60
REMOVED armor penetration : 10 ⇒ 0
We’ve come a long way from the beginning of 2015, where Warrior junglers reigned supreme and ‘diversity’ was deciding between Jarvan and Lee Sin. Since then, Cinderhulk, Runeglaive and now Sated Devourer have entered the arena as options to flesh out and support a wider variety of styles, leaving Warrior feeling limp by comparison.
While perhaps not as shiny mechanics-wise, Armor Penetration does a good enough job differentiating its use from the others (Flat Armor Pen’s real good at murderizing softer champs) that we’re tuning back the damage to assist those early-game folks when it comes to doin’ what they do best.
ATTACK DAMAGE : 40 ⇒ 45
-5 damage. Done.
- The Warrior enchant seems to be outperforming of its other enchantment counterparts, but we're still in the kitchen cooking up our long-term solutions. That said, we can afford to whip up a light stat adjustment snack in the meantime. Never write patch notes while hungry.
All tier 2 jungle items have been increased by 100 gold, all tier 3 jungle item enchantments have been reduced by 100 gold.'
- "Thus far, jungle items have gotten a little snowbally - particularly for those who can snag a few kills on an early invade to get their upgraded Smite before camps have even spawned."
- ALL TIER 2 JUNGLE ITEMS :
350 gold ⇒ 450 gold
- ALL TIER 3 JUNGLE ENCHANTMENTS : Costs for all tier 3 jungle enchantments have been reduced by 100 gold
Enchantment - Warrior (NEW)
- RECIPE : Brutalizer + any upgraded Hunter's Machete + 163 gold
- TOTAL COST : 2250 gold
- ATTACK DAMAGE : 45
- COOLDOWN REDUCTION : 10%
- ARMOR PENETRATION : 10