|Passive:||Distortion: Teleport, Flash, and Ghost summoner spell cooldowns are reduced by 15% and are granted additional mobility. Increases Ghost movement speed to 40%. Grants +30% movement speed for 1 second after using Flash. Grants 30% movement speed for 3 seconds after successfully using Teleport.|
|This item has been removed from League of Legends and may contain outdated information.
It was removed in Patch v6.9.
Distortion is an enchantment available for all tier-2 boots that was introduced in the v126.96.36.199 patch.
- The Distortion-Enchantment is used on champions that rely on a Flash-Spell-Combo, like Annie's Flash-Tibbers-Combo or Gragas' Flash-Bodyslam-Combo.
With Homeguard no longer being tied to the enchantment system, almost all of the remaining options are very broad bonuses to movement. As seen earlier this season, bonus movement speed is a dangerous thing to stack, with boot enchants being a major contributor. When considering how warping Alacrity’s been toward introducing movement speed into the item system (and how potentially warping Captain or Fervor can be), we’re pulling the system to put a tighter leash on the ways champions can gain extra speed.
It’s possible that we’ll revisit the concept of boot enchants in the future, but only after we find ways for it help dodge mobility creep
REMOVED DISENCHANTED : Boot enchantments have been removed from the shop
TOTAL cost : 475 gold ⇒ 450 gold
SUMMONER SPELL COOLDOWN reduction : 20% ⇒ 15%
- SUMMONER SPELL COOLDOWN REDUCTION:
25% ⇒ 20%
- "NEW" UTILITY: Increases Ghost movement speed to 40% from 28%
- "NEW" UTILITY: Grants +30% movement speed for 1 second after using Flash
- "NEW" UTILITY: Grants +30% movement speed for 3 seconds after successfully using Teleport