Elixir of Sorcery
|Effects:||Grants +50 Ability Power, 15 bonus Mana Regen per 5 seconds and Sorcery for 3 Minutes|
|Passive:||Sorcery: Damaging a champion or tower deals 25 bonus True Damage. This effect has a 5 second cooldown versus champions but non cooldown versus towers.|
is a consumable item in League of Legends introduced in the 2015 Preseason Patch
- Its bested used when you want to take down turrets, but probably should be bought on AP champions as it gives Ability Power and Mana Regen
- Only one Elixir can be active at any point in time
- Elixirs cannot be purchased before level 9
- Elixirs will stay active upon death because it runs on a timer.
- Elixirs are automatically applied when purchased if there are already six items in the inventory
- Magic > Ability Power
- Magic > Mana Regen
Can drink elixirs while dead.
If you're like us, you may have found it frustrating to respawn at a tense moment, delaying your battle charge by having to double-click an Elixir. Considering Elixirs are items too, we've now made it so you purchase them while dead to get to your battle faster. Important note: if you buy an elixir while dead, it'll begin ticking down instantly, but the amount of time you have left to respawn will be added to the duration - so your elixirs always last the correct amount. Don't freak out!
thirsty : Can now be purchased while dead if your inventory is full (duration is increased by the amount left on your respawn timer)
TOTAL cost : 400 gold ⇒ 500 gold
ABILITY power : 40 ⇒ 50
Elixir of Sorcery (NEW)
- COST : 400 gold
- DRINK ME FOR : +40 ability power, +15 mana regeneration per 5 seconds, and the Sorcery buff for 3 minutes
- SORCERY : Damaging a champion or turret deals 25 bonus true damage. This effect has a 5 second cooldown versus champions but no cooldown versus turrets.