Elixir of Iron
|Effects:||+300 Health |
Grants 25% increased Size, Tenacity, and the Path of Iron buff for 3 minutes
|Passive:||Path of Iron: Moving leaves a path behind that boosts allied champion's movement speed by 15%|
is a consumable item in League of Legends introduced in the 2015 Preseason Patch
- Elixer of Iron stacks multiplicateively with other tenacity items.
- Elixir of Iron should be bought to increase tankiness as well as augment initiations with the Path of Iron effect.
- Only one Elixir can be active at any point in time
- Elixirs cannot be purchased before level 9
- Elixirs will stay active upon death because it runs on a timer.
- Elixirs are automatically applied when purchased if there are already six items in the inventory
- Movement > Other Movement
Can drink elixirs while dead.
If you're like us, you may have found it frustrating to respawn at a tense moment, delaying your battle charge by having to double-click an Elixir. Considering Elixirs are items too, we've now made it so you purchase them while dead to get to your battle faster. Important note: if you buy an elixir while dead, it'll begin ticking down instantly, but the amount of time you have left to respawn will be added to the duration - so your elixirs always last the correct amount. Don't freak out!
thirsty : Can now be purchased while dead if your inventory is full (duration is increased by the amount left on your respawn timer)
Has Elixir of Ruin's health.
TOTAL cost : 400 gold ⇒ 500 gold
NEW SAVED : Now gives 300 health
REMOVED YOU'RE TOO SLOW : No longer reduces the effectiveness of slows by 25%
TOO BIG : Size increase slightly reduced
- SORRY IRELIA : Tenacity granted by Elixir of Iron stacks additively ⇒ multiplicatively. In other words, it gives far less Tenacity the more you have of the stat.
Elixir of Iron (NEW)
- COST : 400 gold
- DRINK ME FOR : +25% increased size, +25% slow resistance, +25% tenacity, and the Path of Iron buff for 3 minutes
- PATH OF IRON : Moving leaves a path behind that boosts allied champion's movement speed by 15%