Elixir of Brilliance
|Elixir of Brilliance|
|Effects:||Grants +25-40 ability power based on level and +10% Cooldown Reduction for 3 minutes.|
|This item has been removed from League of Legends and may contain outdated information.
It was removed in Patch v4.20.
Elixir of Brilliance is a consumable item in League of Legends.
- It is best used by casters or champions that scale with ability power, but the cooldown reduction is useful on every champion.
- Elixirs are often bought towards the end of the game when builds are complete and extra gold accumulates. They can also be bought mid game to give a temporary stat advantage during ganks and teamfights.
- Using an Elixir of Brilliance in the mid and late game is a good way to reach the 40% cooldown reduction cap without having to buy extra items.
- The Elixir of Brilliance will stay active upon death because it runs on a timer.
- Elixirs are automatically applied when purchased if there are already six items in the inventory
- Elixir of Brilliance is not available in the game mode Dominion.
- Magic > Ability Power
- Magic > Cooldown Reduction
- During some seasonal events, the Elixir of Brilliance's name and picture are changed, although the effects remain the same.
- During The Harrowing, it was changed to Piece of Blue Candy.
- During the Lunar Revel, it was changed to Blue Lasi Kettle.
- During the Great Hunt, it was changed to Sagely Spores.