Elixir of Agility
|Elixir of Agility|
|Effects:||On use, it grants 12-22% attack speed, based on champion level, and 8% critical strike for 4 minutes|
|This item has been removed from League of Legends and may contain outdated information.
It was removed in Patch v220.127.116.11.
Elixir of Agility was a consumable item in League of Legends.
- Was best used by DPS champions that benefit from high attack speed and/or crit chance, like Tryndamere or Tristana.
- Elixirs are often bought towards the end of the game when builds are all completed and the extra gold continues to accumulate. They can also be bought mid game to give a temporary stat advantage during ganks and teamfights.
- The Elixir of Agility would stay active upon death because it ran on a timer.
- Elixirs are automatically applied when purchased if there are already six items in the inventory.
- Elixir of Agility was not available in the game mode Dominion.
- During some seasonal events, the Elixir of Agility's name and picture were changed, although the effects remain the same.
- During The Harrowing, it was changed to Piece of Green Candy.
- During the Lunar Revel, it was changed to Green Tea Kettle.
- During the Great Hunt, it was changed to Fury Fungus.