EU LCS S3 Spring Ranked 5s Qualifiers
|Overview||Spring Qualifiers||Spring Season||Spring Playoffs||Summer Promotion||Summer Season||Summer Playoffs|
|Main Event||ESL Qualifier||Ranked 5s Qualifier|
Season 3 European Offline Qualifiers
The Season 3 European Ranked 5s Online Qualifier is a tournament hosted by Riot Games to determine eight of the sixteen teams that will compete in the Season 3 European Offline Qualifiers.
- The top 16 teams from EUW & EUNE will play in a unified online tournament
- Best-of-Three Matches, Single Elimination
- The team with the higher Elo (Lower seed) will be the “home team” and pick their side (red/blue) during games #1 & #3
- Top eight teams advance to the offline qualifier
- Matches are played on the live server with Vi globally banned
|Q||Main Event||Team ALTERNATE|
|against All authority|
Qualifying Teams' Rosters
- For a full list of team rosters, Click Here
- 1 bipbipBOOP did not show up, therefore Team WinRar received a Forfeit Win.
- 2 ClanlessKnights did not show up, therefore Team ALTERNATE received a Forfeit Win.
- Ranked 5v5 Online Qualifier Directed Camera Streams
- Win one of two slots for the S3 Final Qualifier esl.eu
- Season 3 Path to Pro - Offical Announcement leagueoflegends.com
- Season Three Tournament Rules leagueoflegends.com
- Ranked 5v5 Online Qualifier binarybeast.com