Season 3 European Offline Qualifiers
The Season 3 European Ranked 5s Online Qualifier is a tournament hosted by Riot Games to determine eight of the sixteen teams that will compete in the Season 3 European Offline Qualifiers.
- The top 16 teams from EUW & EUNE will play in a unified online tournament
- Best-of-Three Matches, Single Elimination
- The team with the higher Elo (Lower seed) will be the “home team” and pick their side (red/blue) during games #1 & #3
- Top eight teams advance to the offline qualifier
- Matches are played on the live server with Vi globally banned
Qualifying Teams' Rosters
- For a full list of team rosters, Click Here
- 1 bipbipBOOP did not show up, therefore Team WinRar received a Forfeit Win.
- 2 ClanlessKnights did not show up, therefore Team ALTERNATE received a Forfeit Win.