EUCS 2016 Spring Qualifiers
|Spring Qualifiers||Spring Season||Spring Playoffs||Summer Qualifiers||Summer Season||Summer Playoffs|
|Overview||Open Qualifiers||Team Rosters||Picks & Bans||Scoreboards||Match Details||VODs||Match History||Champion Stats||Player Stats|
2016 EUCS Spring Qualifiers
- 9 teams
- 5th and 6th place from 2015 Challenger Series Summer Season
- 1st and 2nd places of both Open Qualifiers
- Winners of three National Leagues
- The second places of the Open Qualifier share one seed, they have to play a Bo5 match to determine the last seed.
- All 8 seeds are split randomly into two single-elimination brackets of four teams with the following conditions:
- Both teams coming from the Challenger Series can't be in the same bracket.
- Both 1st places of the open qualifiers can't be in the same bracket.
- Best of five matches
- Winner of each bracket qualifies for EUCS Spring Season
- EU Challenger Series Spring 2016 Official Rulebook
- 1 E-corp Gaming acquired the roster of Kubyd's Syndrome.
- 2 Slow and Furious is formed after a merger between the roster of 3sUP Enterprises and former Team Overclockers UK members.
- 3 Renegades: Banditos takes the spot of Ex Nihilo by retaining 3/5 players.
|Q||EUCS Spring Season||Millenium|
Qualifying Teams Rosters
|Europe Nordic & East||Europe West||National Leagues||Challenger Series|
Schedule & VODs
- Round 1
|A Semi||G Doge||2016-01-12||09:00||12:00||18:00||02:00||12345||--||-|