|Country of Birth||Mexico|
|Birthday||October 24, 1992|
|Peak League||Challenger I|
|Team||Start Date||End Date||Role|
Cris was born October 24th, 1992, in Monterrey, Mexico. Cris moved to Wetumpka, Alabama when he was 3 years old and first interest in video games when he was 6 years old.
- Known for playing Riven. When the enemy team knows Cris is on the opposing team, Riven is often banned.
- Has received criticism for allegedly ghosting other streamers. Players have said to the likes of TheOddOne that he pings opposing streamer's positions. This results in him buying a surprisingly low amount of wards, and never being ganked. This is no longer true because every time he plays now he streams and proves he doesn't ghost anymore, if he even did.
- Cris obtained only Bronze League in Season 1.
- Cris is left handed.
- Known for being a very dominant Rengar player even after his nerfs
- Used to be considered one of the best Riven players in season 2
- Considered to be a dominate Elise in the LCS.
|2014-12-14||Q||NA LCS 2015 Spring Expansion||CST||3 : 2|
|2014-09-09||NQ||NA LCS 2015 Spring Promotion||CA||2 : 3||CLG|
|2014-08-24||NACS 2014 Summer Playoffs||CA||1 : 3||T8|
|2014-08-02||NACS 2014 Summer Series 2||CA||0 : 2||CST|
|2014-06-19||NACS 2014 Summer Series 1||CA||2 : 0||FFG|
|2014-03-21||7-10th||NACL Season 2||vVv||9 - 13|
- August 2nd, LCS Week 8 Day 1 VES Ecco & Cris "[Against C9], I think we're just gonna give it our best" (video) with Leaguepedia
- May 22nd, Reformed Cris aka " The Relegation King " Rank #1 AMA! with reddit