|Name||Kang Hyung-woo (강형우)|
|Country of Birth||South Korea|
|Birthday||April 1, 1993|
|Team||Start Date||End Date||Role|
"Cpt Jack" (Real Name: Kang Hyung-woo (강형우)) is the substitute AD carry for Longzhu Gaming. He is also an LCK caster.
Kang "Cpt Jack" Hyung-woo started playing Galaga and Doom at the age of 6 on his family's computer. When he was 8, he was given the game StarCraft and beat the campaign in a single day. Kang went on to play several other titles before finding League of Legends in high school, and his first champion was Ashe. Kang's first competitive League of Legends experience was a small tournament that he signed up to play in, where he met Helios, who was on another team. A later tournament found him playing against MiG Blaze in the finals, and he was then recruited to the team.
Cpt Jack joined the original MiG Blaze roster near the end of 2011 alongside Helios, Lustboy, Ambition, and Reapered. The team played in their first tournament during Azubu The Champions Spring 2012 where they upset their sister team MiG Frost 3-0 in the finals. Blaze and Frost were then sponsored by Azubu, becoming Azubu Blaze and Azubu Frost. A few months later, they flew to America to participate in MLG Summer Arena where they only dropped one game during the whole tournament and beat Team SoloMid 2-0 in the finals. Blaze then came back to Korea for Azubu The Champions Summer 2012 but placed fourth after losing 3-2 to Frost in the semifinals and then 2-0 to NaJin Sword in the 3rd place match. Blaze earned enough circuit points to qualify for the Season 2 Korea Regional Finals but they lost 3-2 to Sword in the finals. Blaze traveled to America to compete in the 2012 MLG Fall Championship with Shy as their sub for top lane. They took first in the tournament, beating Sword in two sets, 2-1 and 2-0. Blaze then went to IPL 5 and placed 7th-8th after losing 2-1 to Moscow 5 in the loser's bracket.
Blaze's first tournament of the new year was IEM Katowice and they made it to the finals but lost 2-0 to Gambit Gaming. Their time at OLYMPUS Champions Winter 2012-2013 ended just a few days later when they lost two straight 3-2 sets to Frost and then lost 3-0 to KT Rolster B in the 3rd place match to ultimately end fourth. Shortly after, Blaze and Frost left the organization and were picked up by CJ Entus. The teams became CJ Entus Blaze and CJ Entus Frost. Next, Blaze went to the IEM Season VII - World Championship where they beat Frost 3-1 to take the tournament. They came back to Korea for OLYMPUS Champions Spring 2013 and made it all the way to the finals. They went into the match against MVP Ozone as the favorites but they shockingly lost 3-0 in what became one of the biggest upsets in League of Legends' history. They came into HOT6iX Champions Summer 2013 with high hopes but dropped out in the quarterfinals 3-2 against the KT Rolster Bullets. Blaze acquired enough circuit points to qualify for the Season 3 Korea Regional Finals and lost in the first round 3-0 to the Bullets. Blaze qualified for the World Cyber Games 2013 and beat OMG 2-0 in the finals.
At the first OGN of the new season, PANDORA.TV Champions Winter 2013-2014, Frost qualified for the playoffs but lost 3-0 to Samsung Ozone. Cpt Jack left the team after this tournament to join the Jin Air Green Wings Stealths. Cpt Jack played his first tournament with the team at HOT6iX Champions Summer 2014 where they made it to the quarterfinals but lost 3-0 to Samsung Blue.
Changes to the OGN rules forced the Stealths and their sister team, the Jin Air Green Wings Falcons, to merge to create the Jin Air Green Wings. Cpt Jack was set to share starting time with Falcons' AD, Pilot. Jin Air performed extremely well for most of SBENU Champions Spring 2015 and took the fourth seed going into the playoffs. However, they faltered towards the end of the season and ended up losing 3-0 to CJ Entus in the quarterfinals, taking fourth for the season. Jin Air then attended SBENU Champions Summer 2015 but placed 6th overall, gaining 10 circuit points and qualifying for the next season of LCK but barely missing playoffs. Jin Air was seeded into the first round of the 2015 Season Korea Regional Finals and made it all the way to the finals but they lost 3-1 to KT Rolster; however, Cpt Jack didn't play in any of the games.
Jin Air played in the 2015 LoL KeSPA Cup where they lost 2-0 in the quarterfinals to CJ Entus. Cpt Jack didn't play in these games. Cpt Jack left Jin Air in November 2015, and in December he joined Incredible Miracle. Incredible Miracle rebranded to Longzhu on January 3rd, 2016.
Cpt Jack left Longzhu in May to become a caster for the LCK.
- Favorite AD carries are Ashe and Vayne.
- Favorite player is WeiXiao.
- Known for perfect uses of summoner spell Cleanse and Sivir's Spell Shield.
- Awarded Best AD Carry at 2012 Korean e-Sports Awards. 
- Said he felt happier when his new team Jin Air Stealths beat his old team CJ Entus Blaze to advance to the quarterfinals of HOT6iX Champions Summer 2014 than when he won the OGN Championship in 2012.
- Decided on the name "Cpt Jack" because he liked a character that was a sparrow in another game.
- Wants to become a game developer when he retires from competitive gaming.
- Was the substitute for the LCK All-Stars at All-Star Los Angeles 2015 and was pick/ban coach during the finals against the EU LCS All-Stars, coached by Niels.
- Has a "special" relationship with Faker in solo queue because Faker always plays Alistar support and feeds whenever he is playing with Cpt Jack. Fans jokingly comment "Uf! A tearful sacrifice!" whenever Cpt Jack is mentioned.
Current Season Statistics
|2015-12-13||All-Star Los Angeles 2015 5v5||LCK Allstars 2 : 0 EU LCS Allstars|
|2015-08-18||Challengers Korea Summer 2015 Playoffs||Jin Air 3 : 1 Incredible Miracle|
|2015-04-17||SBENU Champions Spring 2015||Jin Air Green Wings 0 : 3 CJ Entus|
|2014-08-07||ITENJOY NLB Summer 2014||JAG Stealths 2 : 3 NaJin White Shield|
|2013-06-15||OLYMPUS Champions Spring 2013||CJ Entus Blaze 0 : 3 MVP Ozone|
|2013-06-15||OLYMPUS Champions Spring 2013||CJ Entus Blaze 0 : 3 MVP Ozone|
|2013-03-09||IEM Season VII - World Championship||cjb 3 : 1 CJ Entus Frost|
|2013-02-22||OGN Club Masters||CJ Entus (Club Masters) File:CJ Entus (Club Masters)logo std.png 0 : 3 KT Rolster|
|2013-01-25||OLYMPUS Champions Winter 2012-2013||azb 0 : 3 KT Rolster B|
|2013-01-20||IEM Season VII - Global Challenge Katowice||azb 0 : 2 Gambit Gaming|
|2012-11-04||2012 MLG Fall Championship||azb 4 : 1 NaJin Sword|
|2012-09-21||Season Two Regional Finals - Seoul||azubu blaze 2 : 3 NaJin Sword|
|2012-08-31||Azubu The Champions Summer 2012||azubu blaze 0 : 2 NaJin Sword|
|2012-08-05||MLG Summer Arena||Azubu Blaze 2 : 0 Team SoloMid|
|2012-05-19||Azubu The Champions Spring 2012||MiGBlaze 3 : 0 MiG Frost|
- March 14th, [와드]#4. 우리의 저력을 보여줄 차례다, MiG Blaze (Korean) with This Is Game
- July 4th, [아주부] 아주부 블레이즈 강형우-강찬용 "이번 시즌도 우승하겠다" (Korean) with Daily e-Sports
- July 28th, Interview with Azubu Blaze Cpt Jack: "I want to face CLG.EU. I'm 99% confident that we can beat them." with Team Dignitas
- August 23th, CaptainJack, AD for Azubu Blaze (video) with Cyber Sports Network
- November 10th, Capt. Jack Interview with Chobra - MLG Fall Championship Dallas (video) with ggChronicle
- November 30th, IPL5 Backstage Captain Jack Interview (video) with IGN ProLeague
- December 12th, Captain Jack at IPL5 (video) with Cyber Sports Network
- December 7th, Going back to the beginning to leap over crucial moments - Kang “Cpt. Jack” Hyeong-woo translated by Grace (xoprestige)(Original Interview (Korean))
- May 22nd, Cpt. Jack: “I feel like I can show the fans an even better side of myself while on the casting desk.” translated on Slingshot
- July 30th, Pilot & Cpt Jack are playing for keeps from LoL Esports