|Country of Birth||Belgium|
|Birthday||December 24, 1998|
|Team||Start Date||End Date||Role|
Bwipo's League of Legends career started in 2012 while he was 13 years old. He and his older brother, Raphael Rau, started playing together with couple of friends. After only playing the game for a little over a year, his first challenger hit was in season 4.
He started attending LAN events with small teams and got exposure quickly within the BENELUX scene. He joined SECTOR ONE and pretty much won any BENELUX LAN single handedly, for about a year straight. During this time, he consistently hit challenger every season, multiple times.
His first break through was when he was consistent in the top 20 challenger EUW players. He was asked to play for Dark Passage in IEM Gyeonggi in 2016. After an unexpected performance from the team, Bwipo was asked to play for a split in the Turkish league (TCL).
After parting ways with Dark Passage he joined Tornado RoX in the LCL, helping the team perform significantly better than the split before. From a 2-12 record to 6-9.
- Bwipo used to main Yasuo and mostly played mid.
- Bwipo used to main Gangplank and Darius.
- He is half Brazilian, with his mother's family hailing from Belo Horizonte, and can speak some Portuguese. 
- July 16th - TORNADO ROX Bwipo discusses team week 3 (video) with Riot Games CIS
- https://twitter.com/lolesportsbr/status/996005117706063872 Brazil LoL Esports Twitter