|Effects:||+5 Attack Damage|
|Passive:||Unique: Momentos of the Hunt - Rengar collects trophies when killing champions and gain bonus effects based on how many trophies he has. Kills and assists grant 1 tropy.|
* 3 trophies - Rengar gains 25 Movement Speed whilst out of combat or in brush.
*6 trophies - Increses the range of Rengar's Leap by 125, Tier 2 vision active.
* 12 trophies - Thrill of the Hunt's duration is increased by 5 seconds.
* 20 trophies - Thrill of the Hunt's Movement Speed while stealthed is doubled, Tier 3 vision active.
Bonetooth Necklace is an item in the store only available to the champion Rengar.
- The Bonetooth Necklace was first discovered through an erroneous update of the items page at leagueoflegends.com.
- The item's icon changes as Rengar attains stacks, making it the first item to have multiple icons.
- Bonetooth Necklace originally could gather only up to 14 trophies with further takedowns granting no additional bonus.
- Unlike Viktor's Hex Core, Bonetooth Necklace can be sold and it is not an obligatory purchase.
- When playing against Kha'Zix, a special interaction may happen where Rengar can turn his Bonetooth Necklace into a Head of Kha'Zix. The interaction may only happen after Kha'Zix has used all three of his evolution points and Rengar has purchased his Bonetooth Necklace. The first to defeat the other in battle, through either a kill or an assist, is determined the victor and gains a special bonus.
- If Kha'Zix is victorious, he gains a fourth evolution point.
- If Rengar is victorious, his Bonetooth Necklace turns into a Head of Kha'Zix, which has all the effects of a fully stacked Bonetooth Necklace.
- There is a version of Bonetooth Necklace for every trinket in the game sharing the same functionality as Warding Totem, Sweeping Lens, Scrying Orb, and Soul Anchor .
- Vision & Trinkets
|Winning the Hunt|