|Effects:||+25 Attack Damage|
+10% Life Steal
|Active:||Unique: Deals 100 magic damage and slows the target champion's Movement Speed by 25% for 2 seconds (90 second cooldown).|
Bilgewater Cutlass is an advanced item available in Classic and Dominion mode.
- Commonly built for Blade of the Ruined King.
- Attack > Damage
- Attack > Life Steal
- Bilgewater Cutlass's name references to the Pirate town of Bilgewater.
- Bilgewater Cutlass is the most expensive advanced item that can be built into a legendary item.
- Upgrading this item into a Hextech Gunblade increases the range of the active and increases the damage.
TOTAL Cost : 1400 gold ⇒ 1650 gold
BUILD Path : Vampiric Scepter + Long Sword + 350 gold
LIFESTEAL : 8% ⇒ 10%
- "We get a decent amount of 'bug reports' for Blade of the Ruined King, but they're mostly related to the fact that the active range of BotRK is slightly out of sync (that is, shorter) than basic ranged autoattack ranges. This item actually used to have a 550 range, but it was pretty terrifying on melee champions. That said, since we've reduced the active damage portion of this item, we think we can bring that range sync back."
- ACTIVE CAST RANGE :
450 ⇒ 550
- Range reduced to 450 (from 550)
- Active now takes into account the bounding boxes for each champion
- These changes make Bilgewater Cutlass a better early pickup for champions who want to utilize its UNIQUE Active.
- Recipe Changed: Long Sword + Vampiric Scepter + 200 gold = 1,400 gold
- Attack Damage reduced to 25 from 40
- Life Steal increased to 12% from 10%
- UNIQUE Active damage decreased to 100 from 150
- UNIQUE Active slow reduced to 25% from 30%
- UNIQUE Active range increased to 500 from 400
- UNIQUE Active cooldown increased to 90 seconds from 60 seconds
- Attack Damage increased from 35 to 40
- Life Steal reduced from 15% to 10%
- Cost changed from 1,825 (400) to 1,925 (250)
- Stats increased to +35 attack damage, +15% lifesteal from +25 attack damage, +12% lifesteal
- The active component's cast range has been increased to 400 from 300
- Fixed a bug where the active effect would go through spell shields
- Fixed a bug where the active effect stacked with Hextech Gunblade's active