|"When big is just not quite big enough."|
|Effects:||+40 Attack Damage|
is a basic item in League of Legends.
- The B.F. Sword can notably improve farming, harassing, and lane advantage when purchased in the early game.
- Champions who stack damage, specifically AD carries, benefit the most from B.F. Swords because it offers pure damage and can be built into stronger advanced items.
- Attack > Damage
- The B.F. Sword is currently the second most expensive basic item.
- The name is a reference to the weapon "BFG 9000" from the Doom franchise, which stands for "Big F***ing Gun." Unofficially, this makes the B.F. Sword stand for "Big F***ing Sword."
- Some commentators refer to the B.F. Sword as the "Best Friend Sword"
TOTAL Cost : 1550 gold ⇒ 1300 gold
ATTACK Damage : 50 ⇒ 40
The following changes affect Twisted Treeline and Crystal Scar only
“Similar to when we removed Needlessly Large Rod from TT / CS, B.F. Sword is too expensive for a fast-paced map. Now that we've remade Mercurial Scimitar, we can also remove B.F. Sword from the maps.”
Is a thing ⇒ Removed
- Cost reduced from 1,650 to 1,550
- Attack damage reduced to 45 from 50
- Gold cost decreased by 200
Alpha Week 6
- Cost increased to 1,850 from 1,550