|Effects:||+40 Ability Power |
+20% Cooldown Reduction
|Passive:||Trap Detection: Nearby stealthed enemy traps are revealed.|
|Active:||Unique: A stealth-detecting mist grants vision in the target area for 5 seconds revealing enemy champions that enter for 3 seconds (60 second cooldown).|
is a legendary item available in only ARAM mode.
- Defense > Health
- Magic > Ability Power
- Magic > Cooldown Reduction
- The passive only activates on spell damage (including physical spell damage) and item activates such as Hextech Gunblade and Odyn's Veil and no from passive magic damage like the damage from Sunfire Cape
It’s a creepy eyeball. Was this ever really hextech to begin with?
NAME : Hextech Sweeper ⇒ Arcane Sweeper
- "Not having wards on Twisted Treeline adds a level of fear you'd expect from the Shadow Isles, but also means squishy champions don't have great ways of moving safely around the map. It also leads to (get ready for it) snowballing: when you’re ahead, you have more control over the map, more strength in a jungle fight, and less to lose from hanging out in a brush. We saw an opportunity to address some of these concerns with the trinket slot to give players more compelling choices than "facecheck the jungle or AFK at turret".
- The immediate change below might not make sense here (we talk about how snowbally vision is, and then we remove vision granting items), but if you go one changelist below that, you'll see we're introducing a trinket! So... please read below.
- The following items have been removed from Twisted Treeline:"
- Total cost reduced to 2000 (from 2200)
- Combine cost reduced to 330 (from 530)
- New UNIQUE passive - Trap Detection: Nearby stealthed enemy traps are revealed
- New Recipe: Amplifying Tome + Amplifying Tome + Kindlegem
- Total Gold Cost: 1,920 (combine cost: 200)
- +50 Ability Power
- +300 Health
- Unique Passive: +10% Cooldown Reduction
- Unique Passive: +10% Movement Speed
- Unique Active: A stealth-detecting mist grants vision in the target area for 10 seconds (1 minute cooldown).
- New Recipe: - Amplifying Tome + Kindlegem
- Total gold cost - 1,435 (combine cost: 150)
- Ability Power reduced from 40 to 25
- Active effect increased from 6 second duration to 10 seconds.
- Updated tooltip to be more clear that its Passive ability grants vision of stealthed units.
- Updated the targeting cursor, particle, and vision debuff.