MLG Fall Championship 2012
|Organizer||Major League Gaming|
The MLG Fall Championship 2012 was the fourth event of the 2012 MLG season, taking place at the Dallas Convention Center in Dallas, Texas from November 2-4, 2012. Halo 4 was played in 4v4 competition alongside League of Legends, StarCraft II, Mortal Kombat 9 and Tekken Tag 2.
The Fall Championship was a pre-release tournament for Halo 4, intended to serve as an exhibition for the game. Controversy arose leading up to and following the event, with players and teams being accused of accessing the game early to gain an advantage over the competition.
- Open event
- Double-elimination bracket, best-of-3 series
- Extended series rule: best-of-7 series starting 2-0 or 2-1 based on result from previous meeting
Game Types and Maps
Included maps and modes:
- Team Slayer: Abandon, Relay, Haven, Solace
- Capture the Flag: Relay, Solace, Adrift
A total of $40,000 USD in prize money was awarded.
|From Winners Bracket|
|From Losers Bracket|
- Full Ro256 DE Bracket - majorleaguegaming.com