HCS Pro League Summer Qualifier 2016
|Invitational Qualifier||Online Invitational Qualifier||Summer Qualifier||Open Qualifiers||Last Chance Qualifier||Regular Season||Season Finals|
|HCS Pro League Summer Qualifier|
|Number of Teams:||8|
The HCS Pro League Summer Qualifier was the second LAN event of the Summer 2016 North American HCS Pro League season, taking place at the ESL Studios in Burbank, California on May 8, 2016. Halo 5: Guardians was played in 4v4 competition.
For the EU summer qualifier, see HCS/Europe/Pro League/Summer 2016/Summer Qualifier.
Eight teams are invited to the event, qualified through placing in the upper half of their pool in the Online Invitational Qualifier held prior to the event. The eight teams are split into two four team groups. The top two in each group officially qualify for the Pro League.
- Invitational event; top 8 teams from Online Invitational Qualifier invited
- Teams seeded based on Halo World Championship 2016 performance
- Teams sorted into two 4-team groups
- Top 2 teams in each group qualify for Pro League
- Bottom 4 qualify for Last Chance Qualifier
Game Types and Maps
- Capture the Flag - Coliseum, Fathom, Truth
- Strongholds - Eden, Empire, Plaza, The Rig
- Slayer - Coliseum, Eden, Plaza, Regret, The Rig, Truth
Top 2 teams from each group qualify for Pro League.
|1st||1||Enigma6 Group||Cratos • Shooter • bubu dubu • Huke • Showtime|
|2nd||5||Renegades||Ninja • Victory X • Commonly • Penguin • Symbolic|
|3rd||4||OpTic Gaming||MaNiaC • Str8 SicK • Naded • Ace • FlamesworD|
|4th||8||Denial eSports||OGRE2 • Arkanum • Seduce • Nemassist • Towey|
|1st||2||Team Allegiance||ContrA • PreDevoNatoR • Goofy • Ryanoob • Coach Phil|
|2nd||6||Team EnVyUs||Pistola • Mikwen • Rayne • eL TowN • Elumnite|
|3rd||3||Team Liquid||APG • StelluR • Eco • Spartan • Assault|
|4th||7||Soul eSports Red||Gabriel • King Nick • JuicyFruit • MuNoZ • Cpt Anarchy|
- This was OGRE2's final event before his retirement on May 21st, 2016.