2018 Halo World Championship - Season 2|
HCS London 2018 - S2
HCS London 2018 - Season 2 is a LAN event that is part of the Halo World Championship 2018 - Season 2. It took place at the Gfinity Arena in Fulham, London. This is not to be confused with the Gfinity London 2018 event from the previous season.
- The open bracket is double elimination open Bracket with a maximum of 32 teams.
- 8 teams advance from the Open Qualifier to the Group Stage and Championship Brackets.
- The 4 winners from the Open Qualifier Winners Bracket Finals will be placed in the Group Stage.
- The 4 winners from the Open Qualifier Losers Bracket Finals will be placed in the Championship Losers' Bracket Round 1.
- The format for the Group Stage is best of 5 with each team getting to play all the teams in their group.
- The top two teams from the Group Stage will be placed in the Championship Winners' Bracket Round 1.
- The bottom two teams from the Group Stage will be placed in the Championship Losers' Bracket Rounds 1 and 2.
- The Championship Bracket will consist of best of 5 matches with the exceptions of Losers Round 6, Losers Final, Winners' Final and The Grand Final which will be best of 7.
- The FFA takes place on Saturday.
- The play is available to spectators and players that have been knocked out of the 4v4 open bracket.
Game Types and Maps
- Capture the Flag - Coliseum, Fathom and Truth
- Strongholds - Eden, Empire, Plaza and The Rig
- Slayer - Coliseum, Plaza, Regret, The Rig and Truth
$135,000 USD in prize money is divided among the teams as follows:
$5,000 USD in prize money is divided among the players as follows:
Open Qualifier Winners Bracket
Open Qualifier Losers Bracket