HCS/Europe/Pro League/Summer 2016/Relegation
The European Summer 2016 Relegation is an online tournament that decides two of the teams who qualify for the Fall 2016 Pro League, taking place on July 23, 2016. Halo 5: Guardians is played in 4v4 competition.
Four teams are invited to the event. These include the bottom two teams from the Summer 2016 REgular Season, who compete to defend their spots in the Pro League against the final two teams invited, which are the top two teams from the Open Circuit Finals.
- Bottom two teams from [Summer 2016 Regular Season]] invited.
- Top two teams from Open Circuit Finals invited.
- Higher seeded Pro League team chooses which Open Circuit team they want to face in WBR1.
- Double-elimination bracket: best of seven series.
- Map veto system in place.
Game Types and Maps
- Capture the Flag: Coliseum, Fathom, Truth, and Stasis.
- Strongholds: Eden, Empire, Plaza, and The Rig.
- Slayer: Coliseum, Eden, Regret, The Rig, and The Truth.
|1st||PuLse Gaming||CxLii • PuniShr • SLG • Fragxr|
|2nd||Dinosaurs||BUK 20 • BUK 57 • Flamez • Qristoia|
|3rd||We Know The Secret||VexZeus • Anima • Septic • SHERZY 2|
|4th||NTSC||N U R I X • Shaady • TaLic • SolaR|
|Round 1||Round 2||Grand Final|