|Activision||Jul 2016||Aug 2018|
|Hundred Thieves||Sep 2018||Present|
Eric "Muddawg" Sanders has retired from competitive Call of Duty and currently resides in the United States. He was Activision employee from July 2016 until August 2018. He joined 100T as a Head of eSports Operations in September 2018.
Eric has been playing video games since he was very young and first started to really get involved in competitive gaming during 2006 with Halo 2. Muddawg first started playing Call of Duty competitively during Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 when Clayster and Crowster first started teaching him how to play the game at a high level.
- Was formerly the coach of EnVyUs
- Previously was a Division 1 Lacrosse player
- Eric made "Muddawg" his alias because its the mascot for the team featured in "The Waterboy"
- Muddawg's preferred weapon on any map is a sniper rifle.
- His favorite moment was his clutch knife/return/flag cap at a LAN on stream in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.