|Number of Players:|
|Sponsor(s):|| Monster Energy |
Design By Humans
|Social Media & Links|
|Created:|| Organization: 1999 |
Call of Duty Divivsion: 2016-11-21
|Placements:|| x 3 |
Evil Geniuses is a multi-game esport organisation based in the United States that currently has teams in Halo, Dota 2, Starcraft 2, and Fighting games. For information about their Halo team, check out their Halo Esportspedia page. For more information about their former League of Legends team, check out their LoL Esportspedia page. They are known in the Call of Duty scene for picking up Call of Duty Championship 2014 winners CompLexity Gaming.
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Evil Geniuses acquired the compLexity Gaming's roster on May 6th, 2014 following the team's win at UGC Niagara. The entire roster was transferred over and continued their play in Ghosts Season 2. The team has been maintaining first place in the league and was the first team to clinch a spot in the Championship bracket at MLG Anaheim. Their first LAN event was at the MLG X Games Invitational. The team had the number 1 seed going into the event due to their win at the 2014 Call of Duty Championship. This left them in the group with Team Kaliber, Strictly Business and OpTic Nation. The team got off to a quick start with a victory against Strictly Business. Their next match was against Team Kaliber which would secure them the number 1 seed in their group. Unfortunately Team Kaliber pulled off the improbable upset defeating them 3-1 and knocking the team into losers forcing them to win one more game to stay alive. They faced off against Strictly Business once more but defeated them rather easily with a 3-0 sweep to ensure their spot in the Medal Rounds. By defeating Strictly Business they secured the 2nd seed in their group setting up a match up against OpTic Gaming in the Semifinals. The team got off to a quick start winning map one on Freight, Domination however it went downhill from there. OpTic Gaming was able to pull out 3 map wins in a row to win the match and knock Evil Geniuses down to the Bronze Medal Game. Here they met Team EnVyUs who had lost to tK in the other Semifinal. They beat EnVyUs taking the bronze medal at the first ever MLG event at X Games. This was the first event the team had lost on Ghosts, besides the loss against sB at the U.S. Regional Finals which was technically a qualifier.
Following the bronze placement, the team found new motivation to assert their reign as the best team in the game. At MLG Anaheim, they were able to ride their way through the Winners bracket without much trouble never dropping more than one map in any series. In the winners bracket final, they met up with OpTic Gaming again. The team came out with even more focus as they were able to win the series 3-0 and book their ticket in the final. OG won their match in the losers bracket setting up a rematch in the final. Rather than continuing the series, they were set up to play 2 Best-of-5 series' with EG only having to win one. OpTic came out strong and took the first series 3-1 sending it to a 2nd series. However, Evil Geniuses proved to be too strong in the second series, taking the series 3-1 to take the event win at MLG Anaheim. After the win at MLG Anaheim, the next event was going to be Gfinity 3 which was over a month away, at the start of August. The event was not a good one for the team with them placing in the 5th-8th spots, out of the money. It was the lowest placing for ACHES, TeePee and Crimsix since before the beginning of Black Ops II. They had previously placed Top 4 in every event since Frag Cup IV in December 2012.
Evil Geniuses did not attend UMG Dallas in August 2014. 2 days after Dallas, Karma announced that he wanted to leave and not a day later he was be benched. With Karma leaving to go to FaZe Clan and Dedo coming to Evil Geniuses, the team now consisted of ACHES, TeePee, Crimsix, and Dedo. This new look EG squad would be looking to start their career ahead with Dedo with a win, but that was not to be at UMG Nashville with the team finishing a disappointing 13th-16th after being knocked out in round 2 of the losers bracket by Team EnVyUs and going 2-2 on the weekend. The team failed to qualify for the MLG CoD League Season 3 Playoffs of the MLG CoD League. As the defending champions, the team travelled to France to compete at ESWC 2014. With rumours about the squad parting ways, they were not expected to place well. However, they went out with a bang as they beat TCM Gaming 3-1 in the Grand Final.
On November 21st of 2016, Evil Geniuses announced their return to the Call of Duty scene by picking up the roster of Nagafen, Havok, Nameless, and Study. Most people would say this roster had a lot of potential, but we would ultimately have to wait to see until MLG Vegas 2016 in December. Fighting from the Open Bracket, the road to Pool play would surely be difficult. Nonetheless, the team perseveres by not only making it out of the Open Bracket and Pool Play, but by locking in a 7-8th placement. The next event the team would be traveling to would be the CWL/2017 Season/Atlanta Open. Evil Geniuses did not impress as many people this event as the final placement was 17th-20th. The team was looking to bounce back after such a bad event. Less than a week later, they would be in Paris, France for the annual Esports World Convention event. Even though there would be less teams at the event, the competition was still there. After a long weekend, Nameless and co come out of the event with a 7th-8th placement! Despite the team being nothing but consistent, the placements could be higher. On March 19th, the squad would be in Dallas, Texas at the MLG Dallas open event. Once again, the roster places 7th-8th leaving fans to wondering if they will ever be able to break the 7th-8th threshold.
- April 10, NAMELESS becomes inactive.
- April 11, Enable becomes inactive.
- April 12, Assault and SiLLY join. 
- April 14, Enable leaves.
- April 15, Bevils joins as coach.
- April 25, NAMELESS leaves.
- Sep 22, ACHES, Apathy, Assault and SiLLY leave.
- October 11, FeLonY, Royalty, Goonjar, Saints and Lacefield join.
- November 15, Lacefield leaves, Xotic joins.
- December 30, Saints leaves, Faccento joins. 
- December 18th, 7th-8th Place at MLG Vegas 2016.
- May 6th, Evil Geniuses signs former compLexity Gaming roster. ACHES, TeePee, Crimsix, and Karma join.
- May 28th, roster announces that they will be attending ESWC 2014
- June 8th, 3rd place and Bronze Medal at MLG X Games Invitational.
- June 22nd, 1st place at MLG Anaheim 2014.
- August 27th, Karma gets benched.
- September 5th, Dedo joins. Karma leaves.
- November 2nd, 1st place at ESWC 2014.
- November, Evil Geniuses disbands. ACHES, TeePee, Crimsix, and Dedo leave.
|Date Joined||Player||Real Name||Role|
|2018/10/11||FeLonY||Tyler Johnson||SMG Slayer|
|2018/10/11||Royalty||Mathew Faithfull||SMG Slayer|
|2018/10/11||Goonjar||Jevon Gooljar-Lim||AR Slayer|
|Date Left||Player||Role||⇒||New Team|
|2017/08/16||Havok||SMG Slayer||⇒||eRa E|
|Real Name||⇒||New Team||Position|
- GodRx's Tweet - twitter.com
- Faccento's Retirement Tweet - twitter.com
- Restricted F/A - twitter.com
- Restricted F/A* - twitter.com
- Roster Update: Evil Geniuses Call of Duty - facebook.com
- [http://kairosmedia.com/ian-enable-wyatt-joins-the-lightning-pandas/ Ian ‘Enable’ Wyatt joins the Lightning Pandas - kairosmedia.com
- Happy to announce I'll be working with @EvilGeniuses this week and at Seattle. - twitter.com
- No longer a restricted F/A. Currently an actual free agent - twitter.com
- Evil Geniuses Call of Duty Team Update - evilgeniuses.gg
- Evil Geniuses Call of Duty Team Update
- - Evil Geniuses Call of Duty Team Update
- Saints leaves, Faccento Joins - twitter.com
- compLexity Sells COD Squad to Evil Geniuses
- Dedo joins