CWL/2019 Season/Power Rankings
|Power Ranking Overview||CWL Las Vegas||CWL Fort Worth|
|CWL 2019 Power Rankings|
|Game:||Black Ops 4|
- Esportspedia has ranked the Top 10 teams heading into each CWL event based on community voting.
- participants were asked for their Top 10 rankings.
- Participants included Call of Duty Esportspedia Staff, members of the College Call of Duty community, and the esports commentator, streamer and entertainer known as Alan "IHOLDSHIFT" Donofrio.
- Here you can find the social media links for several of the participants.
- IHOLDSHIFT's Twitter
- Im_Physix's Twitter
- Toonie2k's Twitter
- Stainless_US's Twitter
- Heat's Twitter
- JPROS's Twitter
- Jay's Twitter, the current writer.
- IHOLDSHIFT's CWL Vegas Pool Draw Reactions and Predictions!
- Great video, great insight. Make sure to give it a look if you would like to learn more about the CWL teams heading into CWL Las Vegas!
- Participants were asked to list their Top 10 teams heading into the next CWL event.
- After 15 participant votes were gathered, teams were ranked and rated based on their average placing and points scored.
- Some of the things taken into consideration are online performances, rostermania rating, team chemistry, and strength of schedule.
- Teams are ranked from 1-10 with the following points being awarded:
- 1st = 10 Pts
- 2nd = 9 Pts
- 3rd = 8 Pts
- 4th = 7 Pts
- 5th = 6 Pts
- 6th = 5 Pts
- 7th = 4 Pts
- 8th = 3 Pts
- 9th = 2 Pts
- 10th = 1 Pt
- The average placing, followed by the points racked up by the team are the deciding factors for their Rank. The number of points will be divided by the total and it will give us their Roster Score.
- The Roster Rating is based on the Rosters chances to win the CWL event.