2019 Call of Duty World League Championship Cycle|
CWL France National Qualifier: Las Vegas
The 2019 France National Qualifier: Las Vegas will have the top 16 teams from the region compete to win a free trip to the CWL Las Vegas Open.
- Double Elimination
- Best of 5 Series
- Winning team receives travel and accommodation to 2019 CWL Las Vegas Open
- CWL Las Vegas National Qualifiers teams will be seeded based on existing Call of Duty WWII Pro Points
- For CWL Las Vegas specifically, any team that qualifies into the Las Vegas Pool Play play-in tournament on Dec 6 will be excluded from the National Qualifiers, as they’ll already have a spot in either the pools or in the Open Bracket
- EU region residents only
- Three (3) players from each team must be from France and/or Belgium.
Game Types and Maps
- Control: Arsenal, Frequency, Gridlock, Seaside
- Hardpoint: Arsenal, Frequency, Gridlock, Hacienda, Seaside
- Search and Destroy: Arsenal, Gridlock, Hacienda, Payload
Supremacy let the win go to FR Qualifier due to Supremacy going to 2019 CWL Las Vegas Open with SenKa instead of Vortex.