2019 Call of Duty World League Championship Cycle|
CWL AU National Qualifier: Fort Worth
The 2019 Australia National Qualifier: Fort Worth will have the top 16 teams from the region compete to win a free trip to the CWL Fort Worth Open.
- Double Elimination
- Best of 5 Series
- Winning team receives travel and accommodation to 2019 CWL Fort Worth Open
- CWL Fort Worth National Qualifiers teams will be seeded based on existing Call of Duty BO4 Pro Points.
- For CWL Fort Worth specifically, any team that qualifies into the Fort Worth Pool Play play-in tournament on will be excluded from the National Qualifiers, as they’ll already have a spot in either the pools or in the Open Bracket
- Australia residents only.
- Three (3) players from each team must be from Australia.
Game Types and Maps
- Control: Arsenal, Frequency, Gridlock, Seaside
- Hardpoint: Arsenal, Frequency, Gridlock, Hacienda, Seaside
- Search and Destroy: Arsenal, Frequency, Gridlock, Hacienda, Payload