Difference between revisions of "UGC: Predator Series 2"
|Line 173:||Line 173:|
Latest revision as of 14:56, 27 October 2019
|Organizer||UGC Events U.S. Army Esports|
|Event Server||North America|
The UGC: Predator Series 2 is an Apex Legends tournament organized by U.S. Army Esports.
The Apex UGC: Predator Series 2 presented by U.S. Army Esports is an ongoing Apex Legends tournament spanning over two-weeks. The Apex Predator Series will feature a unique derby-style scoring system where players will be awarded points based off both kill counts and placings.
- Teams from PC and Xbox can compete.
- The derby format is a competitive scoring system for tournament play which awards points over a series of matches that are added together cumulatively for a combined score.
- Teams will be able to compete freely in as many matches as they would like within the allotted time period (Oct. 12, 6:00 PM CT - Oct. 25, 6:00 PM CT) and submit the match results which they would like to be used for the Apex Predator Series scoring.
- The ten (10) highest scores only will be considered.
- Top 15 scoring teams will advance into the Predator Series Finals to compete alongside the U.S. Army Esports in a 16-team skirmish.
- Teams competing in the Predator Series Finals will have a time frame of three (3) hours to play in as many games as they can where only the five (5) highest scoring matches will be counted towards the final score.
- All matches should be played in the public playlist.
- After the time expires, teams will NOT be able to submit match results, whether they are still playing in a game or not.
- You get 1 point per kill (1 Kill = 1 Point).
USD 4,000 is spread among the teams as follows:
|4th||The Happy Campers|
|Show Additional Results|
Top 15 Participants
|7th||Good Ole Boys||143||343|
|13th||Sola Fide Alpha||126||296|