Liquid Apex: Solo Tournament
|Event Server||North America|
The Liquid Apex: Solo Tournament is an Apex Legends tournament organized by Liquid Apex.
The August 17th solo tournament is free entry and open to anyone exlcusive to PC players. The top 16 players will move onto August 18th's main tournament.
This tournament is for solo sign-ups only, and will be utilizing Apex Legends' newest limited time game mode "Apex Solo Iron Crown Event".
Format for August 17th Qualifiers
- Play as many “Solo Apex” games as possible within 3 hours (4pm-7pm EST).
- Each time player wins a game, you receive 6 points.
- Each time player kills an enemy, you receive 1 point.
- At the end of the 3 hours, total up how many points recieved, and best 7 games have to be submitted. (For example, if player managed to play 10 games within the 3 hours, only submit the top 7 highest scoring games).
- The top 16 highest scoring players will be invited to play on August 18th’s tournament, which will be shoutcasted on the Team Liquid's Twitch.
Format for August 18th Main Event
- Players will play head-to-head in a double elimination style bracket
- 3 matches per series in the winners bracket
- 2 matches per series in the losers bracket
- The player to accumulate the most points in the series will move onto the next opponent.
- Each time player wins a game, they receive 6 points.
- Each time player kills an enemy, they receive 1 point.
USD 500 is spread among the teams as follows:
Schedule & VODs